View Profile AliceMako

All 52 Art Reviews

21 w/ Responses

Looks fantastic, fimo, sculpty or what?

If somebody had presented this to me as being from some peak 90s game i missed out on at the time i'd have no reason not to believe it, just like with your knight piece this is very authentic looking.

Beware, i live! I Hunger, coward! Run, Run, Run! etc

Hard to believe that thing is as old as i am, you'd probably be perfect for a remake :3

ScepterDPinoy responds:

As a designer it is my duty to remake the good old days in 2D mockup. :) I'll probably do Space Invaders next.

One of the all time greats in platforming, nice job.

UltimoGames responds:

sure is! thanks AliceMako

Blasphemy, Wendy got his hat!

But is she staring at the ceiling thinking about Dipper?

Questions, questions...

Obsidian cuts cleaner then steel by several orders of magnitude, so while perhaps suitable for neither combat nor surgery in this case it would seem to be a wholly functional executioner's tool.

Saudi style beheadings, that sort of thing.

Well, round 2 and again you literally bring out the glamour in his designs, which in effect makes a good showcase of both his excellent creativity and your superb skills at creating visually striking images.

I'm probably biased though, i much prefer your style.

This one is screaming for a black light poster edition, or a fluoro shirt maybe.

Gorgeous.

Kind of looks like a funfair ride backplate airbrush, or one of those stock car sticker decals.

Make more.

Troisnyx responds:

Let's hope there's more coming~ There are a boatload of Vocaloids I haven't drawn yet; it'd be nice to draw the lot.

Also, another fellow Audio Portal member has asked for a request very similar to this, but featuring real-life people, so this could prove interesting. : )

Died on his feet and bravely though.

Age 38